New York Fashion Week: Ulla Johnson Spring/Summer 2023
Hair by Bob Recine using Oribe Hair Care
The Ulla Johnson Spring/Summer 2023 Collection drew inspiration from female beauty and natural hair textures. To bring this vision to life, Session Stylist Bob Recine accentuated the collection’s bold and colorful prints and fabrics with the hair’s natural tendencies, emphasizing confident, natural beauty.
Get the Look:
- To achieve a heightened natural look, take large sections of hair starting at the nape.
- Apply Curl Shaping Mousse to dry hair, wrapping 1-2 inch sections around your finger to give hair a slight natural wave, movement and texture.
- Use a low heat setting to set and dry hair with a blow dryer.
- Finger shake hair into shape and apply Oribe Free Styler Working Hairspray for a chunky, clean look that stays in place without being stiff and untouchable.
- To add moisture and light reflective qualities to fine to medium hair, apply a small amount of Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil or Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray to give it a jewel like finish.
- For coarse or highly textured hair, use Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray with Curl Gelee for Shine & Definition or Silverati Illuminating Pomade for reflective shine.
- Set the final look with Swept Up Volume Powder Spray for additional volume and Superfine Strong Hair Spray for all-day hold.